SEO describes the tactical and strategic efforts to maximize a website's placement in search engine results.
So what does this mean for your business? It means that if you can continually show in all these search results that you are gaining more and more mindshare with each potential customer. Chances are very good that they will eventually click through to your website, and since you continually displayed in all their search results, they will trust you that much more.
SEO is an inbound marketing strategy; that is, it allows you to market to people when they are looking for the products and services your business provides.
Software problems can stem from a conflict with other programs or simply from difficulties the software encountered when starting up. Shutting the program down and restarting it can sometimes resolve these issues.
If restarting the problematic program doesn't resolve the issue, try rebooting your computer. Once the computer has fully restarted, re-launch the application in question and see if the problem has been resolved.
By creating a website you stop being invisible to the people trying to find you online. Potential customers are typing their problems or needs into the search engine of their choice and are researching the companies that appear for those queries. If you don’t have a Web presence, there’s no chance of you showing up and you never even enter into their thought process.
The main reason that it is important for businesses to have a website is how people are likely to find you. These days most people will go online and research products and companies before they make a purchase, if you don't have a website you are missing out on all of this potential business. Even if people don't buy your product online they are still likely to research it online so you have to have a website so these people can learn about your business
1: Domain Name: Domain name is unique name for your website. Choose a domain which is easy to remember & relates to your business.
2: Web hosting Services: Allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
3. Responsive Websites: To provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones)
4. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's unpaid results
5. Static Vs Dynamic: Static website doesn't change. Main coding languages are HTML & CSS. Dynamic website changes content based on the user input. Main languages are PHP, Python etc.
6. Google Analytic Services: Web analytic services offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
1: Operating System: Software that manages hardware & Software resources for computer programs
2: Different Operating Systems: Windows Operating system (Windows 10.1 etc.), Linux Operating System & MAC OS
3. To Find Operating System software version right click on My Computer & go to properties
4. Control Panel is GUI that allows users to view and change basic system settings e.g. Adding removing hardware/software, system security etc.
1: Networks: are made up of various devices—computers, switches, routers—connected together by cables or wireless signals.
2: IP address: In order to send and direct data across a network, computers need to be able to identify destinations and origins. This identification is an IP—Internet Protocol—address.
3. Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol: Also known as DHCP. It assigns IP addresses to client devices, such as desktop computers, laptops, and phones, when they are plugged into Ethernet or connect to Wireless networks.
4. Router: A network device that can bridge between different networks, determine what traffic can pass between them, and perform other functions on a network, such as assigning IP addresses.
5. Firewall: A function typically performed by routers, this filters traffic between networks and can protect them from interference or attacks.